Friday, October 14, 2011

Did you hear that?!




My grandparents are pretty hysterical.  They've been married 65 years.  And for as loving as they are, they can both dish out the sass...

One day I was sitting in my grandparents' living room when my grandmother excused herself, got up from the couch and strolled over to the bathroom.  A minute later we heard a loud, "DAAAAD! DAD!!!!!" from my grandma as she hollered in a panicked tone from behind the bathroom door.  

Grandpa was visibly annoyed and yelled back, "What is it Dorothy?"  

Grandma:  "The toilet squeaks when I sit down!!!!"

Grandpa kinda broke into a smile, looks at me and yells back "I would too!..."

Needless to say he caught hell for that...but we had a pretty good laugh...

Enough said....

Outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment