Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chibi was an a-hole...




He was just awful...a schnauzer.  Next door neighbor of ours owned him.  They'd take a trip to Japan every summer and hired me to watch their wretched dog.

An entire month of hell.

I couldn't pet Chibi (pronounced "Cheebee").  He'd bite me.  Had to toss his food into his bowl and hope most of it made it in because he'd be so excited to eat but would snarl at me if I came near.

Walks with Chibi were super fun.  Had to somehow get the leash on the little jerk before he could nip the most sensitive part of the tip of my finger.

That month was total hell...

And now looking back I realize I was a super dumb kid because my payment for that entire month of dog care?

A pack of Hello Kitty stickers and a Japanese Kimono.  Oh and these funky Japanese platform sandal thingys...

Jack shit really...I was a dummy.

See ya'...

No comments:

Post a Comment