Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tilt A Whirl




Ok, not a lot of time for a lengthy post today...but it popped into my head that I really loved the Tilt A Whirl.

Like, I thought I was a master at making it spin at maximum torque-isity.  Is that a word?  It is now.  It's the only way I can describe the physics behind this ride.

The key was shift your weight left or right...but wait!  You have to do it just as the Tilt Whirl chair thingy ascends or descends.

And if you got it just right?  You'd spin so quickly your passenger would look a bit dazed...maybe even a little green behind the gills so to speak.

I've never vomited on this ride either.  Those people should just retire to the Scrambler in my opinion.

Get out of my way and let me work this thing already...I'm a Tilt A Whirl aficionado.

See ya...

2 comments:

  1. Love the Tilt A Whirl! I barfed once. All over my brother, so it was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smedette - haha! Really? Have you tried the Scrambler? I've heard it's easier on the stomach...

    ReplyDelete